About Myers Custom Painting
Our commitment to the “pursuit of excellence” in every job we complete ensures that our customers are fully satisfied and continue to use our services as well as refer us to others. Myers Custom Painting provides the following services for every paint job to ensure a beautiful paint job that will last longer and maintain its durability over time.
- Complete covering to protect all furnishings, flooring, etc.;
- Surfaces are cleaned prior to painting;
- Wood trim is filled with premium quality wood filler (not painter’s putty or caulk), and each spot is hand sanded;
- We use only the highest quality caulk, and allow it to dry to manufacturer’s recommendations prior to painting;
- Surfaces are properly primed for long lasting wear.
- All repaired areas are completely primed prior to painting;
- Ceilings, walls, and wood trim are painted to proper coverage and finish color;
- All working surfaces are sanded between each coat of paint;
- Clean cut lines between trim and walls;
- Only premium quality products are used (Pratt & Lambert, Benjamin Moore, Sherwin Williams, Sikkens).
- Before our crew packs up their equipment, a ‘walk-around’ is performed to ensure all contracted areas are painted properly;
- Final touch-ups, if necessary, are noted and completed before our crew leaves;
- All garbage is removed from the home, and we sweep and vacuum to leave your home as clean as when we started.